Today I will be blogging about the dwarf planet is our solar system Haumea, also most likely the most strange.
- Haumea is the third closest dwarf planet to the sun.
- Haumea is the most oval-shaped dwarf planet in the solar system which must have been at least one billion years. Wich also makes its day last 3.9 hours, the shortest planet.
- Haumea orbit takes 283.28 years.
- Haumea name is after the Hawaiian goddess of child-birth and fertility.
- Its moons are most likely came from a collision, making Haumea have a strange rotation and shape.
- Haumea’s moon, Hi’iaka, in Hawaiian mythology it is the goddess of dance.
- Haumea’s other moon, Namaka also Haumea’s other daughter, it is the goddess of water and the sea.
- Haumea may have outer moons, due to the collision but it inset certain. Image of Haumea
- Its is mostly comprises of ice and rock, but it has a red spot. Most likely it is a lot of minerals and carbon.
- It was discovered by 28th December 2004 either Mike Brown & team or José Luis Ortiz Moren & team.
- Its temperature is on average -401.8 degrees Fahrenheit or -241 degrees Celsius.
- is also the most dense dwarf planet.
- It also has rings, most likely because of the Collision.
I hope you enjoyed my blog. I do not know why but the format if a little of when image is at the left.