Today I will be blogging about Jupiter. I hope you enjoy my blog
- Jupiter has 67 known moons and 4 rings. Ganymede, one of Jupiter moons is the largest
- Jupiter is named after the roman king of gods.
- Jupiter’s great red spot is as large as three earths and has been around for as long as 350 years. It will be around for at least 186 more years
- Jupiter’s days are the shortest out of all of the planets in the solar system. It takes 9 hours 55 minuets and 30 seconds. Wich makes it a little less round.
- A year on Jupiter takes 11.8618 Earth years. ( I could not find days hours and seconds . )
- Most of the gasses on Jupiter are ammonia crystals and sulfur and mixes of the two.
- Jupiter s temperature is -148 degrees Celsius or -234.4 degrees farenheight. There was not a minimum-maximum temperature thing I could find.
- S/2010 J 2 is Jupiter’s smallest moon, it is barely a mile wide.
- Jupiter is the largest planet in the solar system.
Image of Jupiter from Space Facts I hope you enjoyed my blog, my next blog will be about Saturn. Also sorry about this blogs formatting, I cant figure out why the picture interferes with the text so much