Today my blog will be about Pluto and why it should be a planet and why not. The reason Im blogging about this is because mom is telling me to blog about it. I hope you enjoy my blog.
First, the definition of a Planet is:
1. A planet must orbit the sun (That’s kinda broken, because that means there are only 8 planets in existence).
2. A planet must have enough gravity to pull itself into a sphere
3. A planet must have a pull strong enough to clear its orbit .
Also these are the suggested rule changes that and quite simple but a little flawed:
1. A planet must have a round shape.
2. A planet must have never went through fusion. (When two or more pieces become one)
3. A planet must smaller than a star. Which I think these rules make sense but need to changed a little.
Reasons pluto should be a planet.
Well of all, if the rules change did happen it would become a planet. Also maybe it should be if its 2 out of three Scientists should weigh it out in my opinion. (There is not much science to it if your read about it. Which I find weird)
Reasons Pluto should not be a planet.
One of the reasons Pluto is not a planet is because Scientists found out it was in the Kuiper belt and ‘Planets must clear its orbit of other objects’. Also, there would be way to many planets in the solar system to count if the rules were changed, completely unedited. There would be 102 and counting planets in our solar system which would give us 110 planets all together, even our moon would be a planet!
I hope you enjoyed my blog and my next one will be about Twenty One Pilots because my mom also is telling me to blog about them.