Today I will be blogging about Saturn
- Saturn is the least dense planet in the solar system, and the second largest.
- Saturn is the flattest planet in our solar system due to its size and its rotation being 10 hours and 42 minuets
- Saturn has 69 moons and ‘moonlets’ its smallest one is Mimas which is 123 miles big and its largest is Titan 1,600 miles big. It also has 25 uncomfered moons
- Saturn is the Roman god of agriculture liberation and time, which also made him the god of wealth.
- It takes 29.4 year to fully orbit the sun.
- Saturn’s rings are about 30 feet wide, or 10 meters thick, and they are about 175,000 miles wide all together or 282,000 kilometers wide also.
- Saturn’s temperature is -178 Celsius or -288.4 Fahrenheit. Image of Saturn from NASA I could not find a minimum to maximum temperature for Saturn.
- Saturn is mostly comprised of Hydrogen 94% exact and 3% Helium. The rest is mostly methane, ammonia, acetylene, ethane, propane and phosphine.
I hope you enjoyed my blog, my next one will be about Uranus. I still cant get the formatting to look nice so I have to keep changing it.