Today my blog will be about the vegan brownie recipe from Genius Kitchen.
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3⁄4 cup cocoa powder
- 1⁄2cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup nuts (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips(optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Cook water and 1 cup of the flour over low heat, stirring constantly, until it reaches the consistency of a gluey paste .
- Remove from heat and let cool completely.
- Mix sugar, salt, vanilla, cocoa powder and vegetable oil, and then add the flour-water mixture.
- Mix well.
- Add the remaining 1 cup of flour, plus the baking powder and nuts/chocolate chips.
- Spread mixture into a greased 11×7-inch pan.
- Bake at 350ºF for 25 minutes, or until knife inserted into center of pan comes out clean.
I hope you enjoyed my blog about the brownies, Images of the brownies from my mom, Kat Wasabi.
The link to her blogs is here. Also sorry for the funny formating, Images are hard to add. Especially more than one.